Participating in on-going learning is important to me. There is always more to learn and we have some very inspriring teachers who are experts in their field who share their knowledge. It is a requirement for membership to PACT and MNZ that professional development is undertaken regularly. The list below is just the list of courses I have attended from the last 2 – 3 years.
- CST Body Intelligence Training
- The Vagus Nerve and Emotional Expression 2012
- The Neuroendocrine Immune Response 2010
- Working with Mothers, Babies and Children 2010
- Complicated Cervical Conditions – James Waslaski (AAMT) 2012
- Anatomy Trains – Thomas Myers 2011